Advanced brand development for niched B2B businesses
Do you work in a sector that sells complex and niched products or services? Then traditional brand theory will probably not be suitable for your marketing, as it is mainly designed for consumer products that are sold to the masses.
At Loid Consulting, we have developed the concept of skill branding as a theoretical framework for brands that do not follow the path defined by Coca Cola and similar products. Skill branding is particularly useful in the following circumstances:
- The products and service being sold are complex.
- The offering of the company is broad and cannot be captured in a single slogan.
- Customer segments are specific and have vastly varying needs.
- Customers generally have high competence and knowledge about the services and products.
- Purchasing decisions are not spontaneous nor based on feeling, but rather require careful consideration.